miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My awesome iPhone!

My favorite piece of technology is my iPhone.
I had my IPhone since June of 2009. I bought them with money that give me my grandmother, and money that I got for the sale of my old cellular.
I use my iPhone everyday, to navigate, play, take pictures, watch TV online, view my e-mail and call to my mom and girlfriend.
My iPhone is awesome: the touch technology is so useful, to write text messages or e-mail, to interact in the social networks (facebook, messenger, skype, and twitter).
The most amazing of my telephone is the different applications that they have. For example, in my long travels I play football games, use facebook, listen music and view videos from youtube. Also, you have the option of download a lot of applications: like utilities (google earth, dictionary, translator, and cinema’s guide) or classic games (pro evolution, sims, worms).
My dream is buy a helicopter that you can move with an iPhone. These cost $300.000.

Today, I want to change my iPhone3 for an iPhone 4. I think the technology is useful, but not in excess.  Always become better talk with people face to face. Technology makes easier the communication to the distance.
Another application of my iPhone is the GPS. There is very useful, because I drive with them.
My life without my iPhone would be boring and difficult.

4 comentarios: