miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Correction!

Punta de Choros, by Pedro.
This place is Punta de Choros locate in the 4 SM (4th) region .  P (region.) I went in the summer of 2009 whit WW (with) my girlfriends WW(girlfriend) and my friends. I remember this day because was loveday WW (love day) and I gave a present SM (to) my girlfriends WW(girlfriend). Punta de Choros is beautiful, you can see penguin, dholpin WW(dolphin) and white sand. The first day we camp in the town Los Choros WO (Los Choros town) there is a beach desolate WO(desolate beach). The people not is C(the people are) WO (the people are not)much they live in small house C(houses). Is a town of fishmen WW(fishermen) (is the principal work). Later we went a WW (to) Punta de Choros (is the port), is when WW (where) the people enjoy of WW (the) landscape. Ultimately we went at WW (to) three island C(three islands) that make up Punta de Choros: Island WW(islands) Gaviota, Damas, and Choro , that is a tour made WW( maked) for the CONAF, we could camp in the island but we don’t have much money. Punta de Choros is beautiful you can see penguin humbolt, WO (Humboldt penguin) whale and water crystal clear when I swim (because) I like Punta de Choros for the people kind WO (kind of people) and the place wonderful WO(wonderful place). I recommend go at WW(to)Punta de Choros.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario