miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

I'll be there for you.

Really, I don`t like listen music in English, I prefer listen Latin music, because the lyrics are more understandable and affects us more.
That is why my favorite English song is from my favorite TV series: “Friends” and the song is called “I’ll be there for you” of Rembrandts. I don’t have ideas who are Rembrandts, but the song is very good.
The first time I saw friends, was in my childhood, there listening the song, but I don’t understood it. Today, I understand better: The lyrics of the song speak mainly of friendship and support provided to friends, like “I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour, I'll be there for you, I've been there before, I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too”
Besides every time I hear it I imagine the series and remember something of any chapter, it makes me smile.
I really don’t know what type of music it is, but I believe it is like pop or something similarity, but it is not like Brittney Spears pop, it is a good and contagious pop.
The video is cool, because appear the actors of the series and the band that made the song.


1 comentario: