lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

An outdoor activity I enjoy doing




I enjoy doing a lot of activities. The most important are the activities in the nature, like mountain climbing, bicycle, and long walk in the hills.
But, undoubtedly, the activity that more enjoy is play baby football.  Baby football is a kind of football that you play in a little concrete field. The teams have 4 players and 1 goalkeeper.
Baby football is more dynamic than football, because the spaces are smaller. That makes it more fun and intense.
Since I was child, I like play and watch football, is a sport to have fun.  When I was 12 years old, I started to play baby football particularly in the breaks at school.  When I was 15 years old I started to play tournaments in the school, and 1 year later, I was part of the selection of my school. Whit this team play a lot of match with other schools.
Then represent the school in various inter-school tournaments in wich didn't have much success, but it was a very nice experience.
Today, whenever I can play baby football. Is not only a sport, also helps de-stress, release tension and have fun.

1 comentario: