viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Student Mobilizations

Hi everybody! Today I’m going to talk to you about something very contingent. The last student mobilizations were yesterday! But I’m sure this wasn’t really the last mobilizations, I know that the students are planning move again for May 21, for the president’s speech in the Congress in Valparaíso. All this situation is because the education in Chile is very bad distributed. Good free schools are sought, so just a much reduced group of people could be in it, and other schools, with good educations are to expensive, so only people with good recourses can access to it.  
I’m agree with the mobilizations, but it always has people who don’t know for what we are demanding, and it’s bad. Besides sometimes the police abuse of their power and hit innocent people, just for saying what they feel or think.
I have never participle in a student mobilization, but I lived the penguin’s revolution when I was in the school, I don’t know if we really achieve a change it the national education, but anyway was important participate.
Yesterday I couldn’t go and participate in the mobilization, because I had to take my girlfriend to the doctor, but I am going to participate today, in the NO A HIDROAYSEN’s mobilizations, other another topic very important for the country.

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes! i think that the riot just for riot is pretty bad! and i hate when the police abuses their atributions!

    ResponderEliminar